Thursday, October 5, 2017

Go Gardening - Tasting Video Review of the Brandon Unknown Fig

The Brandon Unknown Fig is a neat petty fig. Initially I idea it looked similar a celeste fig simply subsequently getting fruit from my ain tree immediately I'm non then sure.





It could mayhap related to the English linguistic communication Brown turkey or Bronze paradiso simply it's smaller than both. So I'm non then sure.






I've been calling it the Brandon Unk Fig based on where it was discovered simply I promise to figure out it's truthful name. The breba has a beautiful Bronzy in addition to yellowish color. And ripens early. Way earlier DK here. It likewise ripens it's primary crop reliable inwards Seattle. The gustatory modality is a sweetness syrupy raspberry in addition to strawberry mix amongst a slight compaction from the seeds. The saccharide content is perfect inwards my watch when perfectly it reaches it's bronze color. Its real skillful in addition to I innovation to set a few of these inwards soil here.




What create you lot mean value it is?


Brandon Unknown: Breba (7/8/17)
Taste: 8
Sweetness: 7
Size: three (28.8grams)
Productivity: .33
Total =  18.33



EmoticonEmoticon