Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Go Gardening - How to Bonsai your fig

I helped my blood brother deed some materials over the weekend too he had these beautiful bonsai planters laying roughly collecting spiders. So I asked if I could convey them. 



I searched my collection for a fig found amongst the smallest leaves too saw my petite negra fig that I had grown from laying a cutting horizontally inward the soil. This item footling guy already had a overnice tree kind to it.

By rooting it flat, this eliminated the ugly stump await of a cutting too makes the found seem equally if it was grown from seed.

I've also wrapped the branches amongst some metallic wiring therefore I tin develop it to curvature inward for certain ways. 

Since this volition last bonsai'ed I volition role rattling depression nitrogen fertilizers therefore that the found doesn't grow also large for the bowl. My focus volition last on fruit too also to grow the body thicker without letting it grow also tall. 

I'll role Silica nail to strengthen the prison theatre cellphone walls too assistance it grow a overnice thick trunk. Stay melody for updates.





EmoticonEmoticon