Monday, October 9, 2017

Go Gardening - Notching your fig trees to possess branching

Notching is a practise of inducing a found to grow a novel branch. My I 258 fig is getting a fight tall together with transcend heavy. I desire to railroad train it's branching together with thus in all likelihood air layer the tips. I too don't desire to sacrifice fruit production thus I decided to notch 1st thus air layer afterward it fruits.

This found has iii bully potent branches. These volition teach my scaffolding branches for arterial branches.


Here you lot tin encounter the novel bud breaking where I notched it. Notches bring to made inwards a higher house a bud where you lot desire the novel branch to grow from. This tricks the found into thinking that the branch has been cutting together with thus it spends it's liberate energy into growing a novel branch.



EmoticonEmoticon