Friday, October 6, 2017

Go Gardening - The Dreaded Leaf Curl Disease on my peach as well as nectarines

Between my brother, sis in addition to I nosotros are all virtually to hand upward on peaches in addition to nectarines here. I fifty-fifty sprayed them this off flavour amongst copper fungicide, which made my trees await alone slightly amend than theirs. From my final conversation amongst them. They've already ripped the trees out from their yards.

This is in all likelihood due to 1 of the wettest springs inward history here. Which in all likelihood kicked upward a lot of fungal spores.

I create non desire to hand upward but withal since the donut peach in addition to nectarine were 1 of the best tasting fruits from my yard.





I'll hand these guys to a greater extent than or less other twelvemonth in addition to if they create non create good 1 time to a greater extent than I'll supervene upon them amongst to a greater extent than or less to a greater extent than illness resistant varieties.

After to a greater extent than or less interrogation these are the varieties that bring to a greater extent than or less resistance to the leafage whorl disease.

Hardired Nectarine Fruit Tree
Salish Summer Peach (Q 1-8)
Oregon Curl Free Peach
Landt Peach
Frost Peach Tree
Charlotte Peach
Avalon Pride Peach Tree
Autumn Rose Peach


EmoticonEmoticon