Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Go Gardening - Another campaign at Muntingia Calubra the Cotton Candy Tree (Jamaican Cherry)

I'm giving this tree to a greater extent than or less other shot. This fourth dimension I bought it through etsy in addition to it's a smaller tree than the previous ones I've purchased.

AKA - Kerson Fruit, Jamaican Cherry



Well the practiced tidings is, is that it survived the shipping, dissimilar it's predecessors. Hopefully I tin proceed this i live long plenty to gustatory modality the fruit!



https://gardeningchannel.blogspot.com/search?q=mutingia

Update: 7/30/17
I've read that this is a fast growing found in addition to it certain is. Here it is 1 calendar month later. it's doubled inward size inward 1 month.

Update: 8/16/17

This tree grows faster than I tin believe. It started off at 12 inches in addition to two months after it has hitting 36 inches.


EmoticonEmoticon