Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Gardening Lover - Hozelock Reviews: Pico Reel too Wonderweeder

Be it balcony, patio, or pocket-sized garden, the gardener who operates within compact spaces is constantly looking for ways to work infinite efficiently.  For me, infinite has e'er been a premium, in addition to spell my beautiful Peak District garden is a globe away from the express confines of my Hackney balcony, I rest a gardener held accountable past times space.

The transition from balcony to resources allotment to garden has allowed me to expand the plants, flowers in addition to vegetables I tin forcefulness out experiment alongside growing, merely this journeying has also eaten upwards to a greater extent than infinite equally I amass to a greater extent than in addition to to a greater extent than garden tools, equipment in addition to machinery!  That’s why I honey solutions that are equally compact equally my garden, in addition to Hozelock has come upwards up trumps.

When I moved in, I inherited a cracked one-time watering tin forcefulness out that does ‘a’ job.  I’d ofttimes considered a hoze for the hot summertime months, merely institute them to endure besides large to warrant a house inward the garden.  However, the Hozelock Pico Reel is the answer to my prayers.



H5N1 finalist inward the RHS Chelsea Garden Product of the Year 2014 (high acclaim indeed), the Hozelock Pico Reel strikes the perfect residual betwixt cast in addition to function.  Its compact size in addition to reel allows you lot to larn out it past times the tap, or ringlet it upwards in addition to shop it inward your shed – perfect for gardeners alongside pocket-sized plots, similar myself.
Lightweight, non-drip in addition to compact, the hose nevertheless packs 10m of length, allowing me to H2O my garden thoroughly, without compromising on space.


In add-on to the Pico Reel, I’ve also been experimenting alongside the Hozelock Wonderweeder.  Every gardener knows that gardening is backbreaking work, peculiarly when it comes to weeding patios, driveways in addition to paths!  However, assist is at paw alongside the Wonderweeder.


Its unique blueprint allows you lot to weed standing upwards (wonderful!), whilst the tool is refillable in addition to also protects your plants thank you lot to the protective cone that sits to a greater extent than or less the nozzle.  Again, its compact size agency you lot tin forcefulness out shop it easily within or out when you lot are done alongside it.

So in that place nosotros convey it: 2 smashing space-saving pieces of kit from Hozelock that are helping me to drib dead on the garden going without compromising on space.  Visit www.hozelock.com for to a greater extent than details!


EmoticonEmoticon