Monday, October 2, 2017

Go Gardening - 2017 Update on my Dragon Fruit

I mean value I've been growing my dragon fruit directly for a 3yrs. Honestly, I produce non produce a neat labor of taking tending of it. It's because if grows together with therefore out of control! together with I own got 300 Fig pots that occupy my time.

It's got prickly spines together with likes to comport similar a vine, making it a chip treacherous to larn snagged on. I own got a Lycopersicon esculentum trellis gibe it up. simply it's getting a chip heavier than the trellis tin give notice handle.

So far it loves beingness inward partial Sun on the deck. You tin give notice run across the departure betwixt indoor together with out door growth. The indoor increment is much to a greater extent than skinny together with lanky.

Typically these dragon fruits tin give notice accept upwardly to 6yrs to fruit together with therefore I'm non belongings my breath waiting for it to flower. For directly I volition leave of absence on keeping this establish for closed to other few years. I'm determined to run across it fruit!



EmoticonEmoticon