Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Go Gardening - Review of the Vincenzo Fig Breba 2017

I got this Vincenzo Fig from a cutting final year. In Feb 2016. I've read groovy reports nearly it. based on the photos I've seen online. The fruit kinda reminds me of the Sals Corleone or Aldo Palermo fig.



Well I'm glad this twelvemonth this trivial tree issue a groovy trivial breba for me. I did non ripen this ane inward the greenhouse. It was wintertime protected, which I produce for all of my 1st yr trees, exactly brought exterior ane time the temperatures induce to instruct nearly freezing inward the spring.



Anyhow, I was impressed that this fig ripened fifty-fifty earlier my inward dry reason DK brebas. What was fifty-fifty to a greater extent than impressive was the taste. It was real good. Melon tones, hints of honey, as well as dripping alongside nectar. My 1yr one-time boy loved it as well as wouldn't share. You likely wouldn't either afterwards y'all gustation how proficient this is.





This mightiness hold out a proficient candidate to grow inward dry reason hither considering how good it's done alongside minimal protection as well as how groovy tasting the breba was!



Vincenzo: Breba (7/25/17)
Taste: 8.5
Sweetness: 8
Size:  6 (55.5 grams)
Productivity:  .5
Total = 23



EmoticonEmoticon